I'm studying at Cavite National Science High School for almost 3 school years. I've experienced a lot of pain and stress. I could quit at any moment, I could stop studying at CNSHS, but I will not do it. Never. Why? Because CavSci taught me many things, not just for academic purposes but also life lessons. I need to continue studying in CNSHS because I need to learn new things and new life lessons that this school will teach. I also need to apply some life lessons that this school taught me like getting up early and being responsible. I need to continue studying in CNSHS to complete my goals my tasks that I have since I was Grade 2. Studying in CNSHS also makes my parents and relatives proud, so continuing in studying in CNSHS will make them even proud. I also think that if I graduate from this school, there's a bigger opportunity of me studying in MAPUA or in other universities that has a good education quality. And if I graduate from that university, there's a chance for me to work to a big companies and to have higher salary that will sure help my parents and my siblings.
Like what I said earlier, CNSHS taught me a lot of things. For me, CNSHS help me in shaping my personality. For me my self- esteem became higher because I participate in the school activities and I think I become more responsible because my classmates and my teachers trust me. I also think that I became more friendly and I started to value friendships.
I think that studying in Cavite National Science High School shape my future as well as my personality.
No comments:
Post a Comment