Why do we need to fight each other? How many innocent lives were killed because of wars? Is it a must to have a war? Can't we a world peace? Can we stop violence?
Why do these things need to happen? Why do humans kill humans? Are they even humans if they kill another human?
All these questions popping in my mind when I heard that there are 44 soldiers that died during a fight between them and the MILF. The Fallen 44, as we call it, were all so brave. They are willing to sacrifice themselves to have peace in our country. How many people should sacrifice their lives just to have a peaceful world? We've been fighting each other since this world had a life. From the Pre- Historic Era up to now. Are we going to fight forever?
I know that almost all the Filipinos respect the Fallen 44 for what they do. It is not only the brave things that made me respect them, but the impact that they left to me. The impact that is sure worth fighting for. What is it? It is to do good things to others despite their difference. To show respect to them even if they are in a different race or religion. I know that the Fallen 44 had left an impact to everyone. I know that each one of us is respecting them because they are truly respectable. And I also know that this is not the end of a never- ending war. But I hope that this is the start of a new hope. A hope for a greater good.
No comments:
Post a Comment