Friday, July 11, 2014

A Living Legacy

    Everyone of us wants to have their legacy that will be passed through generations. Legacy that is worth keeping, a legacy that is worth telling. As for me, I want people to remember me as the girl who is just as simple as can be but has a power that will moved you, that will show you what is reality. I want people to remember me as that because I want them to become inspired of my legacy, to believe that even a simple thing has a power that will captivate and show everyone that you don't need to be a complex thing to move people, or to make difference in the world because all you need is a mind that is functioning and a heart that is working.

     But how can I do that? How to become a simple girl who can move people ?

     First, I should have a wise mind to tell wise things. Second, I should have a heart that will listen to everyone's problems, points of views and opinions. Third, I should act kindly and observe intently about things. Lastly, I should talk to people in the most polite manner because it's the only way for them to not get too hurt to what I will say.

    As for now, I think I'm starting to be this kind of girl, maybe this is my destiny. And that is how I want to remember, and that will be my living legacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment