Friday, June 13, 2014

Journey of a Pioneer Student

Group picture during my Freshmen year
As a new journey of mine was about to start,
The preparedness was torn asunder by anxiousness.
Though not prepared I started my journey,
As I Grade 7 student as you, conceivably,
Harder than I see and tougher than I expected ,
I'm just a simple girl, with dreams higher than me.
Algebra in Math, Chemistry in Science and Basketball in MAPEH,
Making my life harder every time the teacher steps in the door
As my first journey was about to end,
Life become easy as I have not expected.


And now I am a Grade 8 student,
A selfie with my former Grade 8 classmates
The wistful of the past journey was tingling in my head,
Memories come by, that will never ever be there again.
I was on the section that is against in all odds.
Teacher's enemy number one, you can say,
But nevertheless we're to friend to everyone.
Everyday of my life as a Grade 8 student,
Is full of happiness and contentment.
Being surrounded by friends, seeing the equal happiness in their face,
Is one of the greatest thing I've ever seen in my life.


From enemy to a friend, that is the transition.
Now I'm on the quietest section in a new school year.
The nostalgia I felt every time I enter the door,
Is like a wave of pain, demanding to be felt.
Being a Grade 9 is like going back to Grade 7,
With new subjects like Analytical Geometry and Advanced Statistics.
Teachers were full of knowledge, their subjects we're fun,
Sometimes it's playing while we are learning
Our section were serene and so peaceful,
I hope it still does till the end of my third journey.








No comments:

Post a Comment